Thursday, April 30, 2009

Protecting Yourself Against Flu Viruses and Bacterial Infections

Many people are taking advantage of the natural antiviral and antibacterial properties of a unique type of honey indigenous to New Zealand called Manuka honey.

Between growing concerns about the swine flu and MRSA staph infections, communities across the country are in a heightened state of paranoia. These life threatening conditions should be taken seriously and precautionary measures should be followed. The good news is that there are some very simple steps that can be taken to protect yourself and your family.

One important preventative measure is keeping your hands clean. However, the problem is that most antimicrobial products (such as liquid soap and hand gels) contain alcohol which can dry the skin out, creating microscopic cracks that allow germs to get below the surface of the skin where they can cause far more harm. A better solution is to use an alcohol-free product that contains an antimicrobial agent that is not harsh on the skin, such as Manuka Honey.

Manuka Honey is a special type of honey that comes from New Zealand that has natural antibacterial and antiviral properties. Manuka Honey has been clinically proven to eradicate the MRSA bacterium which is responsible for causing Staph infections that are resistant to most antibiotics. Manuka Honey's antiviral properties have also been successful in treating cold and flu symptoms.

Even though Manuka Honey is extremely effective at eliminating these dangerous pathogens, it must be used topically on the skin to do so, not ingested. Manuka Honey has many great health benefits when taken orally but in order for it to be effective in eliminating germs, it must come in direct contact with them. This would require applying the honey directly to your skin.

To avoid the sticky mess of smearing Manuka Honey all over your skin, a company called Honeymark has developed skin care products that contain Manuka Honey as a natural antimicrobial agent. Honeymark products are not sticky but still offer the same advantages of using Manuka Honey. Honeymark has developed a Hand Sanitizing Gel, Liquid Hand Soap and an
Antiseptic Spray, all of which contain Manuka Honey. These products are alcohol-free and very effective in destroying harmful viruses and bacteria on the surface of the skin. In addition, Manuka Honey is considered a humectant which means it has a moisturizing effect on the skin.

"People forget that honey was used for medical purposes long before modern medicine was invented," says Frank Buonanotte, CEO of Honeymark International. "We use active Manuka Honey in our products because it contains antibacterial properties not found in other types of honey. It is our belief that Manuka Honey offers far more protection against flu viruses and bacterial contamination than any type of alcohol-based product."

For more information or to purchase Honeymark's Manuka Honey products, call 1-866-427-7329 or visit www.HoneymarkProducts.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com